Sunday, March 30, 2008

The New Power Lunch for Women


The New Power Lunch for Women is a monthly event I host in Durango, CO. This event is FUN, I tell you! If you are a professional woman living in or near Durango I would love for you to join us. We get together & discuss issues that affect all professional women - in an environment where connections are created, problems are solved, all with real women just like yourself!

Each month there is a different topic and April's will be Difficult Conversations. Ever been faced with one of those? ;) Of course, we all have. The key is: they can also be successful conversations where both parties walk away feeling like they've been heard and respected.

Want to meet some really amazing women and peers... and enjoy a delicious lunch to boot? Join me on April 10th at Ken & Sue's Restaurant for the New Power Lunch for Women.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: